Win up to $1000!
Cardiac arrest often happens in the home. Make a home video practicing your cardiac arrest plan. Knowing how you and your household can respond quickly (two minutes or less!) may save a life.
- Who will call 911 and put the call on speaker phone?
- Who will start CPR while talking with the 911 dispatcher?
- Who will unlock the door to your home for first responders?
How to Enter
- Create an original video practicing your plan
- Videos can be recorded using a camera or phone
- Tag your entry with the hashtag #HeartSafeHome on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, or Facebook. You can also submit your entry using this form
- All entries MUST include these 3 important steps in a cardiac arrest emergency response home plan:
- Call 911
- Start CPR
- Unlock the door to the home
- Contest begins September 1, 2022. Deadline for entries is 5:00 pm EST, Monday, October 10, 2022. Winners will be announced on World Restart a Heart Day, Sunday, October 16, 2022.
- All entries must be in digital format
- The length of the video should not exceed 90 seconds
Recommended: Choose a filming area with lots of light.
Participants will be contacted by contest organizers if they win.
Winners will be selected by a panel of experts on sudden cardiac arrest.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1st Prize: $1,000
2nd Prize: $500
3rd Prize: $300
All participants will receive a HeartSafe Home certificate and magnet as a thank you gift.
By participating in this contest, you agree to follow the rules above. All contest decisions are final.